The Wolverine Den Blogs
By Steve Koss
Updated August 24, 2016
1. The Wolverine Den is open sunrise to sunset (at least) every home game.
2. There is no parking on Snyder Avenue 8 a.m. - 8 p.m. on Football Saturdays.
3. Relax and enjoy yourself every home game at the Den.
4. Help yourself to anything you want.
5. If something looks like it takes money, it doesn't (video game, beer machine, gumball machine).
6. If you need something, just ask (if we don't have it now, we will have it next time).
7. Once you visit the Den, you're always welcome.
8. Opposing fans are always welcome.
9. The Staff may step to the front of the bathroom line at any time.
11. Don't serve Tim gin, it makes him cranky.
12. Serve Andrea schnapps, it doesn't matter to Tim.
13. If you spill a drink, don't worry it will dry.
14. The breathalyzer is your friend.
15. What happens at the Den stays at the Den, unless it makes the website.
16. Tradition is everything.